Thursday, February 4, 2010

4 Weeks old!


I can't believe our little baby girl is 4 weeks old already! The past 4 weeks have been quite an adjustment, but I am treasuring every minute. On one hand it feels like she has been with us forever, but on the other hand it seems like she was just born. We are still trying to figure Madelyn out and get a routine down. We really hope that she will realize soon that she is supposed to sleep at night, and not during the day. Madelyn is growing like a weed though & is already out of newborn size diapers and has almost outgrown her newborn clothes - I think she will be in 0-3 clothes within the next couple of weeks. We have started doing tummy time with her, and surprisingly, she seems to actually like it. Waldo (the dog) has done really well with her and always tries to "help" when Madelyn cries and gets a very concerned look on her face...it is really cute.
As for me, I am feeling great (other than being tired) and have lost over 30 lbs since Madelyn was born! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment