Just wanted to give a quick update that last Friday, 04/15/11, Maddie had her 15 month appointment & she is continuing to grow like a little weed! She is now 20.9 lbs and 29 inches! The doctor said she looks great & the "humping" that Maddie likes to do to shopping carts, benches, my leg, pretty much anything she can is "normal" & we just need to deal with it until she is closer to age 2 when we can start telling her is not something we do in public....Maddie has been eating like crazy and I fear we are going to have a junk food junkie on our hands....she just recently had her first bite of chocolate and I think we have created a monster! It is amazing to watch her grow though. She now waves, blows kisses, gives high fives, points at what she wants, walks to her swing and tries to climb into it when she wants to sit in it. She also likes to play peekaboo and will poke her little head out from behind stuff and start laughing, she is really a lot of fun. Earlier today she was reaching in her toy box to try to get a toy and I looked over and all I could see were 2 little feet sticking out of it and Maddie crying...she had reached over too far and fell into the toy box, LOL.
The pregnancy is continuing to go well and Ryan has been kicking harder lately. His due date is exactly 4 months from today!
No comments:
Post a Comment