Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 2012

Ok, so Christmas was great & Maddie had a blast opening presents!  Next year should be even more fun since Ryan will be able to open his presents and Maddie will understand the whole Santa thing.   This year for Christmas we went to Nana Bev's house on Christmas Eve and had a wonderful time and then on Christmas day Grandma & Grandpa Fogle stopped by in the afternoon.  The only thing I would have changed is that I wanted to go to church on Christmas Eve, but we decided not to because Ryan had been diagnosed with RSV the Thursday before and was coughing a lot & taking breathing treatments. Even though he was doing much better, we didn't want to take him there & leave him where we weren't with him in case he needed a breathing treatment.    At his follow up appt on 1/3/12 Ryan weighed in at 20lbs 10 oz!!

Then Maddie's second birthday was two weeks ago.  We had a small party for her at an indoor playground near our house, Peeweebees, and she had a great time.  I cannot believe she is two already!  She is talking so much more and we are working on the potty training.  In a couple weeks Maddie has her 2 year appt & Ryan has his 6 month, so I will update their stats then.

No comments:

Post a Comment