Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dan's Birthday

Yesterday was Dan's 34th birthday and to celebrate we went to his parents house for dinner on Saturday, a Missions game with my brother, sister in law and niece on Sunday, and picked up food to celebrate at home last night. For a present I gave him the Xbox game "Hitman" to go along with his Xbox 360 which was both a Valentine/Birthday present. I think he had a great day, but I feel really bad that we missed a call from his brother Jason who is in the Navy & is currently at sea on a 6 month tour.

Possibly the best present Dan got yesterday was that he was able to feel Lima move! It took a lot of patience and concentration, but he was able to feel a couple of very faint movements. He should be able to feel more as the weeks progress.

1 comment: