Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Glucose Tolerance Test

Today we had our 28 week appointment & everything continues to look great. Madelyn's heartbeat was 150 bpm. I also had the Glucose Tolerance test which wasn't as bad as I had feared. I drank the lemon-lime Glucola, which tasted like super sweet flat Sprite & then had the blood work an hour later. The Glucola did give me a headache and made me feel slightly nauseated, but not too bad. I hope I pass though as I really don't want to have to have to do the 3 hour test.

So far I have gained 28 lbs, and the doctor said my stomach should start to get really big around 32 wks. We now have appointments every two weeks & she scheduled us for another sonogram on 12/08/09 (in 6 wks) to check the baby's growth.

In other news, the nursery is definitely coming together, and I will post pics of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment