Today we are 27 weeks, which makes us officially in the third trimester! Only 13 weeks to go! I am still feeling good, but am starting to have a hard time getting up and bending over to pick things up. Oh, and my belly button has officially disappeared :-(. Madelyn has definitely been very active lately which is good though. She likes to kick Dan in the head if he puts his head on my stomach, it is pretty funny.
This weekend we are painting the old dressers I had to match the crib. So far, Dan has painted one and it looks awesome! I am really surprised as I expected it to look horrible and we would end up having to buy new dressers. We are also going to finish cleaning out the nursery so that we can start painting the walls and putting up the border. I think we are going to put crown molding at the ceiling and the wallpaper border right above the top of the crib.
Also, Monday is Dan's mom's birthday, so today we are going to their house to celebrate. I decided to skip the JBF sale & just go the next one in the spring. I woke up this morning and just did not feel like walking around all day and standing in lines! Plus, I want to get everything set up in the nursery & sort through everything we already have to determine what we still need before I go buying a lot more stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment