Today we had our 30 wk appointment & everything is still looking good. My 3 hour Glucose Test came back fine, so I do not have Gestational Diabetes which is great news. I have gained 32 lbs so far, and my blood pressure was a little elevated (148/78) but the dr said she is not concerned yet & will not be unless it starts to run around 160/90. Madelyn was turning her back to us apparently, so the dr had a hard time finding her heartbeat, but she finally did & it was 144 BPM. I am very glad that I can feel her moving around and felt secure that she was alright when the dr was trying to find her heartbeat! I also got the H1N1 shot and that was pretty much the extent of the appointment.
Other than that, we had the Baby Care class this past weekend, which was very informative & worth the time. The nursery is almost complete and I will post pics as soon as it is done. All we have left is the crown molding, new blinds, a new lampshade, a rug and a glider rocker and Maddie's room is ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment