Well, I am officially off on maternity leave now - we get off 2 wks before our due date & then 6 weeks from the date of actual delivery. I had an appointment on 01/05/10 and was disappointed to find that not much has changed. The dr said that if nothing has changed by my appointment next week then we will go ahead and schedule an induction for the week after my due date just in case. I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions & back aches lately, along with the loss of my mucous plug and some mild spotting though so I am hopeful that things are starting to happen. Time will tell I guess!
We have decided that we are not happy with the nursery and are going to change it to a two tone paint, so today I am going to pick up paint swatches so we can get hopping on that since time is quickly running out! There is an arctic front coming in though & it is freezing out, so the thought of going out is not pleasant! The wind chill is currently in the 20's and it is supposed to be like this for the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment