The last couple of weeks have been really busy. We celebrated Dan's Birthday & Nana's Birthday among other things. We also had our A/C break in the house, which set us back a cool $1,000 & gave us a couple of nights sleeping on an air mattress in the living room, although Maddie and Waldo did have fun hanging out on it together. We also took Maddie to cousin Caitlin's house and she got to swing on the swingset...she absolutely loved it and never stopped smiling and laughing! Madelyn is a lot of fun and definitely has a lot of personality. She has started trying to crawl & does great at going backwards! Just needs to master the forward momentum thing, lol. She is also eating food a lot better and we are still working on the sippy cup. This morning I changed her diaper & put her in her crib while I threw the diaper away, and she pulled herself from sitting to standing! Of course, I ran to get the camera, and the pic above is the one I took. She looked so cute and was so proud of herself! I think we really need to get hot on the baby proofing! Still no teeth either, but I will update the day she gets her first.
On Wednesday I picked her up at daycare and the girls there told me that she has a boyfriend!! His name is Able & he is 8 months old. They told me that she loves Able! He is a little cutie, but I can't help but feel she is a little young, and Daddy is not happy about it at all!
That's so awesome!! Definitely gonna have to start baby proofing soon!
ReplyDelete