Tuesday, July 14, 2009

171 BPM!

Today we had our 13 week appt & it went great! We heard the heartbeat with the doppler & it was 171 bpm, which is nice and strong still. It took the doctor less than a minute to find the heartbeat and she said it was because Lima was moving around. I am being treated as a normal pregnancy and have no restrictions on me at this time. I am a little concerned because I have already gained 7 lbs (I do have a dress I am going to have to fit into after all), but the doctor said that is great, & of course, the most important thing to us is that Lima is healthy. I am definitely going to start eating more salads though! She also said that unless something drastically changes there should be no problem with us going on our trip in Sept.

Our next appt is in 4 weeks on 08/11/09, and then we have the sonogram to find out if Lima is a boy or a girl & another appointment on 09/08/09. We are very excited about that appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment