

On Thursday 07/02/09 we went for an ultrasound and were very happy to see that everything seems to be proceeding quite well. we got to see Lima sucking his/her thumb and kicking up a storm. We both think it was the most amazing thing we have ever seen. The baby now measures 5.22 CM, which is a little over 2 inches, is measuring 11 weeks 6 days and the heartbeat was 176 which the tech said is nice and strong, so everything seems to be right on track. The subchorionic bleed is still there & was measuring 1.3 cm...the tech seems to think the ER told us the wrong size & said that 95% of women have some sort of "scar" whether they have active bleeding or not. I have not had any additional bleeding, but am going to continue to make sure the doctor monitors it.
The picture on the top is a closeup on Lima's face...the dark spots to the left are the eyes, the nose and then the hands which are in front of the baby's mouth. The picture on the bottom is of Lima sucking his/her thumb.
Since everything is going well, we decided to share our good news with everyone this weekend, and everyone was very excited. We are now 12 wks....only 2 wks left in the first trimester, and I am definitely starting to get the "bump", and my pants aren't buttoning at all. I bought my first pair of maternity pants and they are super comfy, and also bought the Bella Band which holds up your regular pants if you leave them unbuttoned/unzipped.
Dan is going to be in Corpus all this week for work and I am on vacation. I plan to start going through things to see what we can get rid of to make room for Lima!
Since everything is going well, we decided to share our good news with everyone this weekend, and everyone was very excited. We are now 12 wks....only 2 wks left in the first trimester, and I am definitely starting to get the "bump", and my pants aren't buttoning at all. I bought my first pair of maternity pants and they are super comfy, and also bought the Bella Band which holds up your regular pants if you leave them unbuttoned/unzipped.
Dan is going to be in Corpus all this week for work and I am on vacation. I plan to start going through things to see what we can get rid of to make room for Lima!
No comments:
Post a Comment