Thursday, July 9, 2009

PCP appointment....

I went to my regular pcp on 07/07/09 for a refill on my thyroid medicine and to talk to her about my asthma. She agreed that my thyroid appeared to be fine & my meds shouldn't need to be adjusted, but said the OB failed to take my TSH level, so I had to have more blood drawn. She agreed that I shouldn't be taking Advair unless as a last resort, and wants me to see if I can go on just a rescue inhaler instead. If the rescue inhaler isn't working she will give me a long term medicine that is safer for use during pregnancy. I am waiting for my rescue inhalers to come through mail order, and have to f/u for the thyroid medicine once she gets the TSH levels back.

Other than that, Dan is coming home from Corpus tomorrow! I have missed him and can't wait for him to be home. I am doing well though, just feeling really fat & tired. I am very excited that we only have about 1 wk left in the first trimester. My next appt with the OB is on 07/14/09 where they are going to try to listen for the heartbeat with the doppler.

No comments:

Post a Comment