On February 4, 2011, we had SNOW in San Antonio! Of course, the entire city shut down, and we enjoyed a snow day. I have not seen that much snow since I moved to San Antonio in 1986, so it was quite an event! Maddie is NOT a fan of the cold or snow at all, so we only went out in it for a couple of minutes before she started crying and we went back inside, but it was definitely an event to remember!
Also, Great Grandma & Great Grandpa Bernstein arrived for a couple of weeks and we went up to see them. Maddie was kind of fussy when we went up there, but hopefully she will be feeling better when we go up next week.
I also put in some random pics from the last month as I have been slacking on the blog
No comments:
Post a Comment